April 18, 2018: PASTOR’S OFFICE
It FEELS so different now that we have walls. It seems like a “real” room now! Flooring, heat and paint and possibly Randy might have an office! Since he has been here we counted he has been kicked out of his office 5x in the last couple years, since our preschool took over the offices, he has shared the conference room with up to 4 people at one time. Sometimes there has been 3 meetings at the same time happening! Yes, we love each other but we really are ready for more space.
I personally have had to work just in the last 2 weeks:
- Conference room with 4 other people,
- I have sat in the make sift preschool room at least until my laptop died then
- I sat in a class with my laptop could plugin,
- I have sat in the mechanical room,
- The chapel,
- The kitchen
- The hoarder room (warm in there!!!) Oh Scooter can you work faster?