Senior adults are extremely active and involved members of Families of Faith. They are involved in teaching, ushering and greeting. They are an important part of our prayer and communication teams, as well as valuable members of other committees and groups.
Whether you’re a retiree or soon will be. A grandparent or someone with adult children. Whether married or single, you’ll find a vibrant community here.
We have multiple opportunities for discipleship, volunteering, and support. Not to mention recreation and social events with other active senior adults who like to spend time in fellowship and service.
Services and Classes:
- Sunday Morning | 8:00 am | Traditional Worship Service
- Sunday School | 9:15 am | Class options below:
- Arlie Davis, Men & Women | Room 207
- Russ Hedrick, Men | Room 203
- Mary Hedrick, Women | Room 205
- Sunday Morning | 10:30 | Contemporary Service
- Wednesday Evenings | 6:15 – 7:30 | Small Groups
- Thursday Afternoon | 1:30 pm | Midweek Connection Service
- Men’s Bi-Monthly Breakfast | 7 am-Noon | See Calendar