At Families of Faith, we want you to feel comfortable to visit anytime. Our doors are open to anyone regardless of your past. The heart of our church is to help people grow. We are all working for a better future.
Here are a few things to know to make your visit more enjoyable:
- How should I dress for church? Dress comfortable. Whether that means jeans and a t-shirt, business casual or suit and tie, you will fit right in!
- Not sure where to park? Most of our members park in the west side of the parking lot. (This is to the left of the front entrance.) Handicap parking is available directly in front of the building. (When coming in the main entrance from Rt. 6, turn right to loop around to the front of the building.)
- Where do I go from here? There will be greeters at the doors when you enter. They will be able to assist you with any questions that you have.
- Do you have kids? Children are more than welcome to attend worship service with their parents or we have a wonderful children’s ministry for children from birth to 3rd grade that delivers teachings from the Bible in a way that the children can understand. If your child wants to attend children’s church, come about fifteen minutes early to get checked in securely with the children’s ministry team, which have all passed extensive background checks.
- What time does church service start? We have a few different services to choose from. They range from a contemporary service, Spanish service, a more traditional midweek, service, and a Saturday night biker service.
- Do you have small groups? We have small bible study groups for all ages on both Sunday mornings at 9:00 am and Wednesday evenings at 6:15 pm. The groups cover a wide range of topics, so there is a group for everyone.
- The most important questions is “What do we believe?” We are a bible teaching church that believes that Jesus is the son of God and the Bible is the word of God. Read more about what our Beliefs and Core Values are.