Families of Faith cares deeply about family and kids. We see family life as the paradigm for church life and seek to minister to children in a fun and safe way, where they not only learn about Jesus but their parents are also equipped to better minister to them in the home.
Sunday School and Children’s Church Procedures
- Please sign in at our KidCheck Station. If you need an account, please click KidCheck to save time.
- Escort your child to their Sunday school classroom.
- Please have your children bring their Bibles to church. They may bring whatever version they have.
- We will take an offering each week. Any small amount sent with your children serves as an opportunity to discuss giving money to God and why it is important to show our love for God in this way.
- Please do not allow children to bring toys to the Church. This tends to be a distraction.
- Please pick your children up immediately after the adult worship service has concluded. Children will only be released to a designated adult.
“Let the children come to me; do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of God.” – Mark 10:14
- Sunday School | 9:00 am
- Children’s Church | 10:15 am
Sunday Small Groups:
- Nursery (0 – 3yrs.) | Room 311
- PreK4-K | Room 315
- 1st and 2nd Grade | Room 314
- 3rd and 4th Grade | Room 313
- 5th and 6th Grade | Room 110
- PreK4 – K | Ages 4-5 | Room 312
- Children’s Church | Grades 1st – 3th | Room 314
- Children 4th Grade thru High School worship with adults
Dedicating and Baptism
We believe children born to believing parents are a special gift from God and set apart for Him. If your child is ready to be baptized or discuss salvation or you’d like to dedicate your child, please contact the church office. Learn more about the Baptism of the Holy Spirit and Water Baptism.
Please e-mail us or call the church office at 815.521.1381.
We take the safety of children very seriously. Parents are placing their most valuable possession in our care. It is our responsibility to return each child safely to their parent at the end of each service.
- All of our volunteers and teachers have gone through an application process and interview. For added safety and security, we run background checks on all teachers and volunteers. They have also received basic children’s ministry training.
- We follow a strict check-in check-out procedure. This ensures a child always leaves with the same person who brought them. It also enables communication during the service with the parent/guardian if needed.