- This event has passed.
Spiritual Gifts Bible Study: All Ages
May 25, 2016 @ 6:15 pm - 7:45 pm
The Bible says that God has given everyone gifts through His Spirit. Discover what your gifts are, as well as your passions and how to use them!
- Large group teaching
- Break into small group discussions
- Child Care provided for babies – 5th grade
- Preteens & Youth as normal (Grades 6th – 8th Catalyst, High School Youth Group)
Please contact our church office and let them know you plan on attending (we need your name, phone number and kids names and grades) so we have enough spiritual gift tests. You don’t have to be at all of the sessions to be a part of it. Come when you can!
See Adult Schedule Below:
- 5/25: The Explanation of The Gifts (Get your test results)
- 6/01: The Explanation of The Gifts Part II
- 6/08: Conflicts among the Gifts
- 6/15: How Your Passions & Gifts Go Together
- 6/22: Now That You Know
- 6/29: Church Fellowship Picnic
What about the SUPERKIDS? The Incredibles (Grades K – 2nd) and Human Torches (Grades 3rd – 5th) will learn about how incredible God made them and how they have been given “Super Powers” to use for Truth, Justice and God’s Way!