What should I expect?
Depending on which service you attend, our service begins with energetic and inspiring music played by a live band. Our Traditional Service at 8 AM, enjoys the hymns we grew up with. Our Contemporary Service at 10:15, begins with current, Christian contemporary music.
The auditorium setting is contemporary with multi-media elements, designed to make it easy to follow along and for you to participate during each song. You will then hear a message based on the Bible. The heart of our church is to help people grow. It is our hope and goal that the message will encourage and challenge you.
What do you believe? We believe that Jesus is the son of God and the Bible is the word of God. Our goal is to serve you in any way possible to help you grow.
Where do I park and enter? The main parking on Sunday mornings is on the west side of the church and the main entrance is under the west canopy. Handicap parking is also available in the front of the church.
What about my kids? On Sunday mornings we have a nursery for infants thru 3-years old, Sunday School and Children’s Church for PreK4 – 4th Grade
- There is a nursery for newborns thru 3 yrs. Our caregivers play, read and interact with your children.
- There’s plenty for your PreK4 thru Kindergarten children to look forward to in our pre-school program. Each week the children will learn values through the telling of Bible stories so they can understand. A variety of fun activities will be used to keep the children engaged, which includes story telling, crafts, games, snacks, and more.
- The 1st thru 4th-grade students are grouped by age group for Sunday school. After Sunday school, 1st thru 4th-grade students gather together for a worship service geared towards their age group where they’ll sing worship songs, learn values through the creative and interactive telling of Bible lessons.
I have older kids. Where will they go? We have both Jr. High and High School Sunday Small Groups at 9:15. After Small Groups, those students are part of our regular worship services on Sunday morning but they should definitely check out our youth services on Wednesday nights where they can study the Bible with other students their age.
Will I be singled out as a visitor?
Will I have to say anything, sign anything or be singled out in any way? You won’t be put on the spot.
- We don’t require name badges or single you out in any way.
- You don’t even have to sing along if you don’t feel comfortable.
- You’re not expected to give when we receive the offering.
We have a care and communication card available in the seat pockets during the service to fill out in case you have questions, need prayer or have interest in any of our events or resources. This card helps us serve you better and keep you informed of church-wide events and activities. We will not spam you.
We invite visitors to meet the pastor leading the service you attend. They can be found in the foyer as you exit the sanctuary and they would love to meet you and answer any questions you may have. Learn more about our pastors here.
Is there a dress code? We want you to feel comfortable. Whether that means jeans and a t-shirt, business casual or suit and tie, as long as you are actually wearing clothes, you will fit right in!
Do you offer other services?
Are there any accommodations for those who speak Spanish? We have a special Worship service for those who speak Spanish. Join Pastor Francisco at noon following the 10:30 AM Contemporary Service. Learn more.
Aside from Sunday services, what else do you have? We want your growth to happen all week long, so we have multiple mid-week opportunities for you and your family.
- Adults: Connect with other believers by attending one of our Bible Studies on Wednesday nights at 6:15 or our Midweek Connection Service at 1:30 on Thursdays. We also offer classes on marriage, discipleship, finances, etc. at different times.
- Young Adults: Our Young Adults Bible study on Thursday nights starts at 6:30 for those aged 18- 30. They dig into God’s Word and learn how to apply it to their lives as they move on into adulthood.
- Kids K – 4th grade: We offer age-specific groups on Wednesday nights at 6:15.
- 5th – 8th Grade: Our Catalyst small group meets on Wednesday nights at 6:15. This time allows our tweens to forge closer relationships with other students. This class meets in the sanctuary.
- 9th – 12th Grade: Our high school group meets on Wednesday nights at 6:15 in the sanctuary for a weekly Bible study.