Bible Studies for Adults
The purpose of our Bible studies for adults is to help you to grow. Not just spiritually but in biblical knowledge and to strengthen your walk with God. Each week our classes will help you grow in your understanding and application of God’s Word. The goal of each class is life change! Our desire is to better equip you to live life to the fullest and to serve Christ with passion by actively participating in our classes.
In these ongoing, weekly classes, you will gain a thorough knowledge of the Bible and how it applies to your personal life. You are welcome to join any of our classes at any time and there is no need to sign up.
Our Sunday Small Groups meet at 9:15 on Sunday mornings.
- Joe Blan/Billy Blan (Men and Women) | Room 110
- Arlie Davis (Men and Women) | Room 207
- Randy Krieg (New Believers) | Room 107
- Pastor Joe (Men and Women) | Room 302
- Russ Hedrick (Men) | Room 203
- Mary Hedrick (Women) | Room 205
- Jackie Billings (Women) | Room 309