Whether you’re a retiree or soon will be, a grandparent or someone with adult children, married or single, you’ll find a vibrant community here.
We have multiple opportunities for discipleship, volunteering and support, recreation and social events with other active senior adults who like to spend time in fellowship and service.
We offer the following opportunities for Seniors to get together:
- Sunday Morning | 8am | Traditional Worship Service
- Sunday School | 9:15 am | Senior Classes Below:
- Arlie Davis (Senior Men and Women) | Room 207
- Russ Hedrick (Senior Men) | Room 112 | Explore the Bible
- Mary Hedrick (Senior Women) | Room 114 | Explore the Bible
- Wednesday Evenings | 6:15 – 7:30 pm | Small Group
- Thursday Afternoon | 1:30 pm | Midweek Connection Service
- Men’s Bi-Monthly Prayer Breakfast | 7am – Noon | 2nd & 4th Saturday each month