Families of Faith cares deeply about family and kids. We see family life as the paradigm for church life and seek to minister to children in a fun and safe way, where they not only learn about Jesus but their parents are also equipped to better minister to them in the home.
Sunday School and Children’s Church Info.:
- Please bring your child to their Sunday school class room and sign them in.
- If you are bringing them to the 10:30 worship service only, please bring them to the gym and sign them in with the Leader there.
- Preschool – Kindergarten will remain in their Sunday school classroom, Room 203. Unless you instruct us otherwise, directly after Sunday school, 1st – 4th grade will be escorted by their Sunday school teacher to the gym for Children’s Church.
- About 5 minutes prior to the close of the adult service, Children’s Church Leaders will escort your children back to the Sunday school classrooms for dismissal. They will only be released to a designated adult.
- Please have your children bring their Bibles to church. They may bring whatever version they have.
- We will take an offering each week. Any small amount sent with your children serves as an opportunity to discuss giving money to God and why it is important to show our love for God in this way.
- Please do not allow children to bring toys to Church. This tends to be a distracttion.
- Please pick your children up immediately after the adult worship service is concluded.
“Let the children come to me; do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of God.” Mark 10:14
- Sunday School | 9:15 am
- Children’s Church | 10:30 am
Sunday Small Groups:
- Infants (0-2 yrs.) | Carolyn B. | Room 202 | Find out more>>
- Toddlers (2-3 yrs.) | Carolyn B. | Room 204 | Find out more>>
- PreK4 – K | Emily M. | Room 203| Find out more >>
- 1st and 2nd Grade | Sue R. & Sharon S. | Room 105 | Find out more >>
- 3rd – 5th Grade | Maria M. & Mia B. | Room 107 | Find out more >>
- PreK4 – K | Ages 4-5 | Room 205
- Children’s Church | Grades 1st – 4th | Gym
- Children 5th Grade thru High School worship with adults
Wednesday Nights | 6:15 – 7:30 pm
Beginning Wednesday, September 13th, 2017, we will offer Kids 4 Truth Club on Wednesday Nights, for kids PreK3 – 5th Grade. During the summer, we offer child care for kids thru 5th grade.
We believe learning should be fun. Our curriculum incorporates dramas, songs and activities to capture your child’s attention. Our methods result in Bible lessons that are age-appropriate, interactive and relevant to your children.
Dedicating and Baptism
We believe children born to believing parents are a special gift from God to be set apart for Him. If your child is ready to be baptized or discuss salvation or you’d like to dedicate your child, please contact the church office.
If you have any questions please e-mail us or call the church office at 815.521.1381.
We take the safety of children very seriously. Parents are placing their most valuable possession in our care and it is our responsibility to return each child safely to their parent at the end of each service.
- All of our volunteers and teachers have gone through an application process, an interview, received basic children’s ministry training and have had a background check to provide added security and safety for your children.
- We follow a strict check-in check-out procedure. This ensures a child always leaves with the same person who brought them and also enables communication during the service with the parent/guardian if needed.