What Should I Expect?
Our service begins with energetic and inspiring music played by a live band. The auditorium setting is contemporary with creative multi-media elements, designed to make it easy to follow along and for you to participate during each song. You will then hear a message based on the Bible. The heart of our church is to help people grow. It is our hope and goal that the message will encourage and challenge you.
Where do I park?
There’s plenty of parking in our parking lot.
What about my kids?
On Sunday mornings we have a nursery for infants and Sunday School and Children’s Church for PreK4 – 5th Grade
- There is a nursery for newborns thru 3 yrs. Our caregivers play, read and interact with your children.
- There’s plenty for your 3-5 year old children to look forward to in our pre-school program. They’ll have playtime, snacks and a variety of fun activities. There’s also an age-focused service each week where they’ll sing worship songs, learn values through creative and interactive telling of Bible stories.
- The 1st-5th grade students are grouped by age group for Sunday school. After Sunday School, they move into the gym for a Children’s Church service.
I have older kids. Where will they go?
We have both Jr. High and High School Sunday Small Groups at 9:15. After Small Groups, those students are part of our regular worship services on Sunday morning but they should definitely check out our youth worship services on Wednesday nights where they can study the Bible with other students their age.
We also have a High School Youth Group (9th – 12th grade) that meets on Sundays at 5pm in the gym.
Is there a dress code?
We want you to feel comfortable. Whether that means jeans and a t-shirt, business casual or suit and tie, as long as you are actually wearing clothes, you will fit right in.
Are there any accommodations for those who speak Spanish?
We have a special Sunday School and Worship service for those who speak spanish. Join them in Room 204 our Library at 10:30 for the worship service and 11:30 for a Bible Study.
Will I have to say anything, sign anything or be singled out in any way?
You won’t be put on the spot.
- You won’t have to wear a name badge or be singled out in any way.
- You don’t even have to sing along if you don’t feel comfortable.
- You’re not expected to give when we receive the offering.
We have a care and communication card available in the seat pockets during the service to fill out in case you have questions, need prayer or are interested in any of our events or resources. This card is only used to help us serve you better and keep you informed of church-wide events and activities. You will not be spammed.
Visitors are also invited to meet the pastor leading the service you attend. They would love to meet you and answer any questions you may have.
What do you believe?
We believe that Jesus is the son of God and the Bible is the word of God. Our goal is to serve you in any way possible to help you grow.
Aside from Sunday services, what else do you have?
We want your growth to happen all week long, so we have multiple mid-week opportunities for you and your family.
- Adults can connect with other believers by attending one of our many classes to help you in specific areas of your life like marriage, discipleship, finances, etc.
- Kids K – 5th grade can participate in Wednesday night programs at 6:15 pm including age specific groups and Kids4Truth during the school year.
- 6th – 8th Grade Students can experience worship at 6:15 pm on Wednesdays in their small group, Catalyst. This time together will allow them to forge closer relationships with other students.
- 9th – 12th Grade Students meet on Sunday nights for their own group at 5PM.